Moonspear Never Ever
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Hydra went on to tell Charon all the things that she felt he had done wrong, and he was growing quite sick of it. He wasn't here to be belittled by his own daughter and Beta, and he felt utterly betrayed by his mate. Instead of backing him up like a partner should, she just stood there and blamed him too, as if none of the many years spent by each other's side meant anything to her. A glimmer of that hurt showed in his eyes, though he tried to keep his face cool. As Hydra said that any children of Speedy would not be welcome here Charon had to bite his tongue to keep himself from interjecting -- she was not the one to decide that -- but then his son conveniently showed up anyway.

Before Charon could respond Arcturus came bursting in, and he seemed the only one here happy to see his father. Dirge showed up too, though he remained wisely on the sidelines. Arcturus' change of topic was wildly out of place, but it was still something that Charon wanted to hear. What? Amekaze and Hydra went on to tell him that now was not the time, but Charon wanted to hear it nonetheless. What happened to her? Why did she leave? But there weren't any clear answers, not right away, and Charon decided to shelf the subject for now.

He turned back to Hydra and Amekaze and said: This mountain had stood for many years and never has anything been able to force this family apart. I will not let anything do that to us now, especially stupid things like hormones or what comes of it. So what that you bred without my permission, Hydra -- you are my daughter and I will be happy to hold my grandchildren in my paws nonetheless. Even though they should be killed by the same laws that you apply to Speedy's. Then he turned to Amekaze. So what that other females have come into heat because you did not -- it doesn't matter to me, Ame, because I love you and this is our mountain. It always will be mine, and yours, because we are partners -- no one else's. Charon looked at mate and daughter imploringly, staying calm and finding back some of his confidence again. He would not stand here and answer Hydra and Amekaze's questions because he just wanted to fix things, rather than break them further apart as they seemed to want. Didn't they see that?
Messages In This Thread
Never Ever - by Charon - May 16, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Amekaze - May 16, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Charon - May 16, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Amekaze - May 16, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Charon - May 16, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Dirge - May 17, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Amekaze - May 20, 2019, 01:05 AM
RE: Never Ever - by Charon - May 21, 2019, 07:16 AM