Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,110 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
All Welcome 
Would love an @Elfie and @Weejay thread, set in the time when @Wildfire is resting after her initial coughing-up-blood while Eljay 'entertains' the kids? so set on uh 18 or 19/5 or so?

Eljay was worried sick, and it showed in every fibre of his being. He had always been one to wear his emotions of his sleeve. He remembered very vividly each and every time that his own mommy had been gone and he worried not only for Wiffle and her health -- they'd only just found each other in this way, he wasn't anywhere near ready to see something bad just this happen to her! -- but also that his children may grow up without a mother, or be traumatised by this... thoughts which then instantly sent him back into high emotion because he wasn't ready to do this all without Wiffle by his side either. Eljay had been crying about half the time since he had found Wiffle with the blood clot, and it was very taxing. He felt guilty that he couldn't take as good care of the pups in this time either as he would like. They deserved only the best. To see their mommy tired and sick must have huge impact on them as well.

Are you guys hungry? Eljay asked meekly. He'd not cried for half an hour though it was clear to see on his face that he was still worried and tired all the time. He needed something to keep his mind off things, but that on its own was very difficult. He just hoped Weejay or Elfie wanted to play a game or get some food from a cache that he could chew for them.
Messages In This Thread
i'll keep them still - by Eljay - May 16, 2019, 06:23 PM
RE: i'll keep them still - by Merlin - May 17, 2019, 04:06 AM
RE: i'll keep them still - by Eljay - May 21, 2019, 08:07 AM
RE: i'll keep them still - by Merlin - May 21, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: i'll keep them still - by Eljay - May 23, 2019, 06:37 AM
RE: i'll keep them still - by Merlin - June 06, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: i'll keep them still - by Eljay - June 11, 2019, 09:42 AM
RE: i'll keep them still - by Merlin - June 15, 2019, 06:38 AM
RE: i'll keep them still - by Eljay - June 18, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: i'll keep them still - by Merlin - June 23, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: i'll keep them still - by Eljay - July 08, 2019, 06:42 AM