Moonspear wherever i may roam
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon listened as Revui cut to the chase as he approached his father. Revui spoke of his ascension to Beta and Charon, admittedly, had completely forgotten about that. His nose had been so filled with the different seasons and the consequences that rose from it that he hadn't been too busy with ranks or Revui's place in the pack. He explained eloquently about becoming brothers again with Arcturus and learning from Speedy about healing. Then he mentioned Yami, and paused a bit, probably trying to find a good way of telling his father that she had got away from him and did not want to return home.

He left little space for response other than proclaiming himself to be Beta. Charon nodded, looking impressed. You are my Beta, he agreed then, choosing his wording well. I'm proud of you, my son. Charon smiled and nosed Revui's shoulder roughly to express how he felt.

After a few heartbeats he continued their conversation, after looking around to see that no one else was near (though he didn't expect anyone up here, really). What do you make of the tension on the mountain? Hydra seems to grow bolder every day. I'm proud of her, I love her, and I forgive her for breeding without asking for my permission first, even though I don't understand why she didn't seek me out to ask. I just want to put all of the season's hysteria behind us. Charon could only imagine a gruff wolf without big vocabulary such as Revui would feel much the same. He looked at Revui, hoping to hear his son's opinion.
Messages In This Thread
wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 17, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 17, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 18, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 21, 2019, 07:35 AM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 21, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 21, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 21, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 21, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 22, 2019, 12:37 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 22, 2019, 05:39 PM