Moonspear he said, 'my boy you've got to run,'
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She kept the expectations open-ended, having faced all manner of attitude in her days lately. Here patience was in dramatically short supply for all of them, she knew it was asking a lot, and that he wasn't going to like hearing it now that it was said and done. But, he didn't explode into thousand pieces yet, and didn't launch into the misunderstandings that were also so common here. Not blatantly, and not against her at the very least, but he still wasn't happy--he made that crystal clear, and her heart hurt to see him ache like this when she didn't believe he should feel so down and out. Now if only she could make him understand that.

As he turned away, a storm cloud on his shoulders, she rumbled low back and thought to go after him and force any semblance of an understanding down his throat. But, sensing that he was far too troubled right now to weather such a thing without catastrophe, she stopped after but one step in his direction and watched him go.

Trust me, she willed him, silently, through the grimace she ground her teeth into.. although doubted it was of any real use by now. In the midst of all this chaos, which they really had to get beyond if they all wanted any normalcy to return, this was her only offering. She needed time to make the rest tangible, anyway, and he needed time to cool down his nerves. If they were this frayed over his brother's promotion, then that itself was another danger to navigate--the last thing she wanted.

Quietly simmering herself, she turned away and went back the way she came.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
he said, 'my boy you've got to run,' - by Arcturus - May 21, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: he said, 'my boy you've got to run,' - by Amekaze - May 23, 2019, 04:38 PM