Lost Creek Hollow I'd left him dreaming.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Ibis had retreated to her clovers and her flowers. Although most of her collection had dried and lost its lustre she had them all spread out among the greenery, as if her tears might revive them to their once-bright splendor. The conversation with her father hadn't gone how she would've liked — it had veered strongly off-topic from her duties, and it wasn't until afterwards (now, as she lay with her collection) that she realized how emotionally clouded she had become.

So much for being a good ambassador; Ibis had been terrible to her father again, and had retreated to nurse the wounds that she should've healed by now. One of the main reasons she came to the Hollow was to grow up with her father beside her, to learn from him, to prove herself to him — and now she felt that was all wrong. That she'd failed.

Ibis observed the dried flowers. She remembered when she gathred each of them - some with more significance than others - and as she cast one last look around the Hollow she thought about tidying them up. With a few dainty steps she avoided crushing them against the lively clovers that cushioned them, and kept on walking - seeking out the scent of her brother @Okeanos.
Messages In This Thread
I'd left him dreaming. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 30, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: I'd left him dreaming. - by Okeanos - May 31, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: I'd left him dreaming. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 31, 2019, 06:39 PM
RE: I'd left him dreaming. - by Okeanos - June 02, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: I'd left him dreaming. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 03, 2019, 06:54 PM
RE: I'd left him dreaming. - by Okeanos - June 11, 2019, 09:18 AM