Broken Antler Fen Help! I need somebody, HELP
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Soft moss littered the ground in a soft plush, her paws squished into the moist spring ground. With the rains from spring, the forest was alive with bright green and songs of birds as they taught their chicks to fly. There were plenty of off plants and flowers she had never seen before, little white ones that sprawled across the floor, others tucked into spiny brush, another white one with bell like flowers in a bush of wax like leaves. It was beautiful as other flowery trees rained petals down from above. 

But the flowers were what originally caught her attention, but now she had her eyes on something else. A squat beast with brown fur and an off white marking on its back. It looked like a mini bear with a flat back, almost like a badger - but not quite. Oh, you're a strange one. She pushed forward, trying to get a better look of the beast.

She had never seen a wolverine before, the beast crawled up trees, dove underground; What an odd bear. She told herself as she continued to get closer.... only for the thing to turn around abruptly. Staggering back a bit, the damsel's ears flattened apologetically, stepping back while keeping her eyes on the thing. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.

Her soft voice had no effect, the beast snarled and false charged, preparing to lunge forward as she stumbled to try and move back. Her awkward footing didn't do her much good as the beast finally came in for the attack. Sinking its thick fangs into her soft flesh, tainting her snowy pelt in a deep ruby paint.

A loud yelp escaped her maw in surprise and pain. Trying to pull herself away from the attacker she twisted and turned to get it loosen its grip on her shoulder.

Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Reiko - June 02, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Cadeau - June 02, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Condatis - June 02, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Reiko - June 03, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Cadeau - June 03, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Condatis - June 03, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Reiko - June 03, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Cadeau - June 03, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Condatis - June 05, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Reiko - June 06, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Cadeau - June 12, 2019, 12:17 AM