Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,599 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
I miss writing with you. ;__;

The moment he caught sight of Niamh, he was both relieved and baffled. Relieved that it was just her, but also baffled that it was just her. Relieved that she seemed to have survived childbirth, but also baffled that she'd actually wanted children with the milk toast that was Colt. He had not supported Raven's claim (or at least that was how Phox was remembering it), and that made him super duper lame. The Redhawk attempted to swallow those thoughts and focus on the task at hand.

The two hadn't talked since Niamh had left the plateau, and she hadn't even given Phox a formal goodbye. But this wasn't about that. This, he reminded himself, was strictly politics. Just as it had been with the... Raven's pack. Yes, that was its name as far as he was concerned.

Hey Niamh, he said, taking an awkward step forward. No bad news. Phox realized he didn't know how much she did or didn't know about his kids. I came to tell you that Towhee and I moved south of here. It's a little forest with a river running through it. We're calling it Asterism Grove. My two kids—Camilla's kids—are there, too. Did Niamh know Camilla had died? He couldn't even remember if she had been around at the same time. Raven and Quixote moved to a place just southeast of the plateau. They have two additional—and I guess equal—leaders there: Rannoch and Liffey.

The Redhawk paused there, allowing Niamh to digest what he had told her as well as ask any questions she had.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by Phox - June 13, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by RIP Niamh - June 13, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by Phox - June 13, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by RIP Niamh - June 13, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by Phox - June 13, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by RIP Niamh - June 13, 2019, 11:15 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by Phox - July 07, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by RIP Niamh - August 16, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by Phox - August 19, 2019, 06:55 PM