Blacktail Deer Plateau three days? how many sins have you committed in three days?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
if you dont mind dragin this out another round so this can count towards trades id love ya forver
Ira exchanged a glance with the bear. He was willing to vouch for the absent stranger and if he thought she was a fine wolf, then she would trust his judgment. Then Vonn continued with his proposal.

The roan wolf would listen carefully, her attention focused on the white crow. He has some good points, but she was still not entirely sold. In her opinion, this Aure should be here if she wants to form a pack. Understandably so that she can not while raising her young, but she would have to wait anyways to lead if she has kids.

The land they stood upon had the chance to be a formidable camp if the wolves that lived here used to the climb. Attackers and wildlife would have to climb the plateau to even reach the young or unexpecting. She was not going to be the one to guard it, however, If you wish to claim this land, we have no reason to stop you, however, I will not let our resources go out to this cause during this stage. Kaistleoki is still new and we need our hands to grow even more secure during these times while food is plentiful.

Soon winter would be upon them. Seasons always went faster when things were good, but the hard months seemed to always drag on. If and when your sister makes it out, we can discuss how Kaistleoki will help and the terms of our alliance, but as it stands there are too many hypotheticals to agree upon anything at this time.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: three days? how many sins have you committed in three days? - by Ira - June 23, 2019, 01:29 PM