Ankyra Sound his name's codeine, he's the nicest thing i've seen
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Maybe he shouldn't have said Rusalka. They weren't anything special. They were just a bunch of hot-tempered ruffians that had shown up on the sound one day and claimed it as their own. And Caiaphas was the worst of the lot. What made them think Illidan was trustworthy, being her son and all? Raleska certainly wasn't.

But the children. . . You're right, he conceded on the first point. I didn't do it for Rusalka. I did it for the children. Rosalyn and Erzulie's pups. . .and my own. Neither Caiaphas nor her own children will lead while we have young wolves in the Sound. What I saw— His stare grew cold as the edge of a blade as he stared at the girl. I'll never unsee it. You'd be the same way, standing in my paws.

Verx was more than happy to answer her question, but it seemed the pale wolf already had a response in mind. Bold of him, to answer a question addressed to his alpha. And on that point:

You don't have to trust me, he laughed, the sound devoid of humor. At least not right away. I get it. I'm the 'enemy,' he hissed, a sardonic twist on the word as he spoke it. But you will follow me. You'll put up or shut up. I earned this position fair and square and I'm gonna do my best to keep this place safe. So. . .

He howled for @Rosalyn, @Erzulie, @Aningan, @Velen, @Dalia, @Keen, @Derg, @Cadeau. . .anyone who may or may not have a problem with his leadership. Oh, and @Aurëwenn, too, for now she had a say here, as much as he was loath to admit it after what she'd pulled.

IF ANYONE DOESN'T WANT ME IN CHARGE, he bellowed across the beach, in a ragged, hoarse holler, COME HERE AND CHALLENGE ME, OR ELSE GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

not mandatory to jump in, just tagging all adults for reference!
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: his name's codeine, he's the nicest thing i've seen - by Vercingetorix - July 11, 2019, 12:08 PM