Whitefish River the world's a beast of a burden
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Surreal how they stand here together, and it is what Kaistleoki promotes that almost makes Evergreen feel wary in this moment. New beginnings ought to be good, of changing oneself to better themself, but sometimes they are forced—and he worries that Dawn may have been one of the unlucky upon their doorstep. His round ears airplane to the side, tail tip continuing it’s slow, nervous sway.

His lips quirk a touch wider, if only for a moment, at the fact she remembers him.

Uh, he starts, growing flustered with heat crawling under the skin of his cheeks. Not many have asked that question to him lately, and Eve is uncertain how to answer. I think so. It’s been kinda… unsettling lately. How are you? What brings you to Kaistleoki? He has gotten better about directly asking, but nonetheless, the bearish wolf is understanding—any topics others don’t wish to broach can stay locked behind hidden doors.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
the world's a beast of a burden - by Dawn - August 25, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: the world's a beast of a burden - by Evergreen - August 26, 2019, 06:43 AM
RE: the world's a beast of a burden - by Dawn - August 26, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: the world's a beast of a burden - by Evergreen - September 07, 2019, 02:27 AM
RE: the world's a beast of a burden - by Dawn - September 12, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: the world's a beast of a burden - by Evergreen - September 13, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: the world's a beast of a burden - by Dawn - September 18, 2019, 06:11 AM
RE: the world's a beast of a burden - by Evergreen - September 18, 2019, 06:36 AM
RE: the world's a beast of a burden - by Dawn - October 03, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: the world's a beast of a burden - by Evergreen - October 06, 2019, 04:08 AM