Sleepy Fox Hollow as i went down in the river to pray
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
The child had been content to nestle into the plush of Maegi's fur for the afternoon, exhausted with their trek so far. It had not been easy to make but they had made it this far. She was determined to return home with something. Her brother ideally, but perhaps knowledge or more tales than one could count. Speaking of which...

Slicked back ears perked forward as their mother began to share a tale of her own. The one about what had done to her face. Admittedly, it had not been something the child had thought much of this far into her existence. She had seen it as long as she had vision. It did not seem out of place or shock her the way it might others. But there was a spine tingling story behind it.

Kidnapped. Tortured.

Why did he do it? She asked softly, looking up to Maegi. Some part of her could fathom doing something just for the sake of doing it but...to do something so outright cruel and damaging she couldn't grasp.
Messages In This Thread
as i went down in the river to pray - by Maegi - September 05, 2019, 06:49 AM
RE: as i went down to the river to pray - by Sakhmet - September 06, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: as i went down to the river to pray - by Maegi - September 11, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: as i went down in the river to pray - by Anansi - September 12, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: as i went down in the river to pray - by Sakhmet - September 19, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: as i went down in the river to pray - by Maegi - September 20, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: as i went down in the river to pray - by Anansi - September 27, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: as i went down in the river to pray - by Maegi - October 26, 2019, 09:30 PM