Moonspear floating nescient
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Slow to trust - it seemed that the lead female and Reiko had now something in common. The wilds were cruel and everyone eventually had reasons to distrust all they came across. It was hard to compare one's inner turmoil through history when neither of them knew much of one another, however, it seemed that there would be no time for that. Despite the man's kind words, Reiko's mind was made up. The distrust had already settled between herself and Hydra. Feeling nothing but disdain for being treated like an enemy or a tool to gain something from Kaistleoki upon waking up. (not to mention her player had already moved onward lmfao)

Thank you, but my mind is made up. I am thankful for your offer, and will not forget your kindness. My name is Reiko Izuka, I don't know where I will be, but should we meet again I hope to return your warmth.

After their little conversation, she felt a little braver. The bitterness upon her tongue had faded and perhaps she had just found herself in the mountain at the wrong time. Perhaps next time she meets any Moonspear wolves, it will be on better terms. 

Unless the man had something more to add, she would be off. Swallowing the hard stone in her throat to enter the wilderness one more - this time, wearier and more defensive than she was before.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
floating nescient - by Dirge - September 19, 2019, 12:00 PM
RE: floating nescient - by Reiko - September 19, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: floating nescient - by Dirge - September 19, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: floating nescient - by Reiko - September 21, 2019, 08:23 AM
RE: floating nescient - by Dirge - September 26, 2019, 09:32 AM
RE: floating nescient - by Reiko - November 13, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: floating nescient - by Dirge - November 14, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: floating nescient - by Reiko - November 24, 2019, 05:36 PM