Neverwinter Forest Are you tired of unexpected guests in your villa of villainy?
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Black Hat vs Stickhead.  Hm.  Stickhead had more of a ring to it -- more based in reality.  Let's be honest, it wasn't a pleasure to meet them, despite Mal's nod of acknowledgement.  It would be a pleasure if they disappeared off the planet so they wouldn't be some sort of ominous threat of trouble.  Chances were if they kept up the way they were, Nightwalkers would bring their own doom.  Mal certainly would find a way to avoid helping them at all possible, like some kid ducking chores.  They probably deserved about an equal level of respect to that.

But right now, Mal was playing with his cards close to the chest, and wasn't about to let on what his grand schemes were.  I think that'll put it enough in to winter that I don't think any of us would be too eager to make unnecessary trips, so I won't be showing up on your borders at two months to say 'congrats that nobody caused trouble, let's continue as things have been.'  But should something unexpected come up on our end, we will let you know.  Did it need to be said that if some Nightwalker showed up to cause issues, they'd hopefully be going back with a few extra holes in their pelt or something else equally obvious as a 'this is no longer valid'?  Well, that and he wasn't keen on going into the spider's den in case they decided to want to make some demands then, so staying far away was a far better decision on Mal's part.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you tired of unexpected guests in your villa of villainy? - by Mal - November 17, 2019, 03:35 PM