Neverwinter Forest Don't tell me this is all for nothing.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal had no reason to believe that they would do anything effective.  I don't think they have the heart to fight -- I yelled at them when I was a kid and one of them started crying instead of doing anything about it.  Might be a bit different now, they had a couple people die, leaving out the fact one of those was his own father, and also the fact that he didn't know how.  But they never seemed very smart about that kind of thing.  You could probably walk over, make some big show about how you believe in their sanctuary stuff, relax a while and take what you want, and just walk on out when they're off planning some weird party or whatever.  They'll probably just frown at you if they ever see you again.  They'd never demanded anything of him -- but pretending he didn't exist probably helped with that.  They demanded nothing, they did nothing.  Doing nothing was their specialty.  Maybe they just sat around and looked pretty?

He pointed northeast-ish.  Elysium is on the other side of the mountains there.  There's willow trees and stuff.  I don't know if there's a good route through the mountains now with all the earthquakes and stuff.  I haven't been there in months, intend to keep it that way.  It would be hilarious if their softness caused them harm, though.  Teach them that their little dream was foolish at best, cruel to others at worst.  Even better, Mal wouldn't have to get his hands dirty.
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - October 17, 2019, 05:04 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - October 17, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - October 18, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - October 19, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - October 26, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - October 27, 2019, 01:10 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - November 03, 2019, 06:23 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - November 05, 2019, 12:53 AM