Neverwinter Forest Insidious is blind inception
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Oof, this post had me repeating myself like 5 times. I think I nuked them all but if it's wonky, well.. I tried to fix it. XD

Mal nodded. Good. The other packs were definitely a wait and see kind of scenario.

Yeah, that'd be great if you could. I haven't had the best luck out there recruiting on my own the last couple weeks -- but maybe that's how it is for everyone? I don't know. The one time he went to the borders at Elysium it was to tell someone to go away not join, but he was a spiteful little punk anyway, so... I'm sure you'll find some good folks out there though. I'm sure I can trust your judgement. He smiled a bit to go along with that -- Simmik did seem to be a good addition to the pack.

Not to mention she was in good company in other ways. Mal continued with a bit of slightly grim humor, I've caught like one deer, with help. We're all gonna need practice. If all of the deer come back it's not a big deal, we can just mess with 'em until we get lucky. Until then, we have rabbits and voles and mice and stuff. I think we'll be ok -- might not be the easiest, but we'll be ok. The joys of small numbers. A few wolves could survive on the small stuff, but a full pack would have trouble with the same amount. You can always come with me when I go out looking, can work on tag team hunting stuff, even if it's just a rabbit. Just about everyone who Mal had convinced to join the pack so far were all younger. Okay, sure, maybe Ceilidh or someone had a better idea of how to hunt in general, but it wasn't like they'd been out there for years hunting moose, it was just impossible.
Messages In This Thread
Insidious is blind inception - by Simmik - November 05, 2019, 01:19 AM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Mal - November 08, 2019, 12:55 AM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Simmik - November 08, 2019, 03:28 PM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Mal - November 17, 2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Simmik - November 29, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Mal - December 13, 2019, 01:58 AM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Simmik - January 01, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Mal - January 01, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Simmik - January 13, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Mal - January 16, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Simmik - January 29, 2020, 10:12 PM