Moonspear Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue
453 Posts
Ooc —
There were a few fatal flaws in this plan of Dragomir's. For one thing, he didn't really know how Moonspear conducted their business on the borders. If he was being honest, he didn't know how any pack did it. He'd attended exactly zero border calls in his life and hadn't had much practice with patrolling on account of his former injuries. If there was any wolf in Moonspear less equipped to deal with this situation than him, Dragomir didn't know them.

So he went with what he knew: Moonspear had taken him in, given him new purpose, and were helping him to get better. His limp was nearly gone because of their diligence, and his own. Surely they could help Sunniva as well. They seemed receptive to anyone who worked hard, so he was certain if she did that, she would find a place here.

That sounds like a pretty fair deal to me, said Dragomir, possibly wrongly assuming Moonspear was open to taking in more injured wolves. There's a healer here, but I don't call the shots, I'll have to get a leader to come let you in. With that, he tossed back his head and howled for @Hydra, @Dirge or even @Arcturus.
Messages In This Thread
Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Sunniva - November 09, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Dragomir - November 19, 2019, 10:41 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - November 22, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 04, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 13, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 31, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - February 10, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - February 19, 2020, 01:46 PM