Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos would catch the scorn in her gaze, the obvious disfavor of hearing the fact that the male pups were sacrificed. Thown to the seas, in fact. He, himself, had not witnessed it but he knew of it all too well. He thinks, then, that the very thought of it halts her movements and he does do too stop, his head falling as he watches her though a fiery gaze. He understands her shock of it all and feels for her concern. He wants to make her feel better, but he cannot. He doesnt know how. 

It is this title, Queen, which shutters her to a stop? Perhaps it is stories like Aiolos, ones of cruelty and abuse, which made Andraste not want to take up such a role. She did not want to be all mighty before her brethren, did not want to be the voice and first of some god. She wanted only to guide, to help protect, to lead them a sanctuary which they called Courtfall amongst the Vale. 

Perhaps, now,  he had found some bit of understanding in the blemished maiden. 

Then she asks, more, burrowing deeper into a tale which would only wound her heart. Ensnared? He spoke, shaking his head then lightly and offering a small huff once more. No ma'am, I would not say it so much as all that but... Though I definitely cant say I agree with everything the Nereides do, I've no place to question it. So I learned and adapted. And, well, if it weren't for them... He paused, hesitant as he lifted one of his large paws to brush it at the side of his cheek. I feel like I owe them my life, is all. If it weren't for them coming to raid my birth pack, well, who knows what the Leader would have done to me... He kept it vague and yet, offered enough information to allow Andraste to understand why Aiolos had stayed with them and why he continued to try and reunite with them now. It was not so much a love, trust or friendship - it was a debt.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
a place like magic - by Aiolos - November 22, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: a place like magic - by Andraste - November 28, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: a place like magic - by Aiolos - December 04, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: a place like magic - by Andraste - December 05, 2019, 11:39 AM
RE: a place like magic - by Aiolos - December 09, 2019, 02:27 PM
RE: a place like magic - by Andraste - December 09, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: a place like magic - by Aiolos - December 09, 2019, 11:44 PM
RE: a place like magic - by Andraste - December 10, 2019, 12:49 AM
RE: a place like magic - by Aiolos - December 10, 2019, 11:15 PM
RE: a place like magic - by Andraste - December 18, 2019, 05:39 PM