Haunted Wood Way down low where the light is gone.
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
It was curious that she would consider herself one of them; they had been antagonistic at their best of times, full of vitriol and hungry to watch him suffer in the pit. She had only ever been watchful, questioning of him. He did not link her up with the rest—which kept her safe, at least for the time being. Her question strikes him as odd.

I want the ones who brought me down, he elucidates in his truncated way, his blunt and sluggish tone as indifferent as before. What did it matter if he explained himself? What did it matter if she thought the whole of the Nightwalkers would bend to his will and break to his teeth? So they live in fear of him, so what.

But she does not deserve his spite. Too young for it—and innocent of any crimes against him save for the allegiance to this horde of mayhem. Not you. Was that enough?

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
Way down low where the light is gone. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 27, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: Way down low where the light is gone. - by Hela - November 28, 2019, 05:14 AM
RE: Way down low where the light is gone. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 28, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: Way down low where the light is gone. - by Hela - November 29, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Way down low where the light is gone. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 29, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Way down low where the light is gone. - by Hela - December 07, 2019, 02:48 PM