Sun Mote Copse I still beg the skies to bring you back my way
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,530 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
She hated how long she'd been gone. She'd sort of hated passing by the first time, and she'd wondered if it had been a mistake to not stop by when she'd run into Bronco.  As soon as she saw her big sister, though, she knew she'd been right.  There was no way she'd have been ok leaving again anytime soon.

Wraen was crying which meant that she started as well, and for a minute they just hugged.  It took Maia a moment more before she really could talk, or had any words in her brain to say.  She was just so gosh darn happy to be back and to be here and that Wraen was here and that she was okay and internal scream.

But she had a friend here!  Oh shoot, right.  Wraen!!  This is Preeti.  She's awesome and can catch frogs like crazy, and she was thinking she might want to stay. She looked back, beaming, then back at her sister, and her tail waved happily.  That was first, and then she had news!
Messages In This Thread
I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Maia - December 15, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Maia - December 15, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Maia - December 17, 2019, 01:41 AM