Hoshor Plains Weight of the World
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Pack Activity 
Pack meeting!!! Takes place on the 29th hoping to get everyone to post at least once so at least make a cameo if you aren't going to be an active participant! We will be posting in rounds so don't worry about a posting order. Every time I post as Ira it will be the start of a new round (every 3-5 days) I want to try and keep this thread moving so it can be closed properly! @Evergreen @Speedy @Hieronymous @Akida @Spica @Syrma @Connor (assuming he's in by now) @Soleil (tagging in case you want to say she's in by now I know we need to finish the thread)

The roan wolf had waited since her talk with the Count. She wanted to ensure she was ready to help in every way possible before she made the announcement, after all, if she was not fit to help around the pack then what really was the point of all of this. Thankfully enough time had passed that Ira finally received the ok to use her leg, although she still had to be warry. If she pushed herself too hard the healing time would only be prolonged and the strength of her leg would be compromised. It was enough for now though, enough to start pulling her own weight around the pack.

Ira had found a small outcropping of smooth stones near the riverbank, something that provided a large enough surface to act almost like a pedestal. It was here that the mountain wolf sat, her head tilting back to summon those who stood by the name Kaistleoki. Some changes were needed to ensure their survival and waiting was no longer an option in her book. She would wait until she saw a majority of faces present before speaking, those who were late would have to straggle in and catch what they missed from their packmates.

Thank you for arriving swiftly, the news I carry is not necessarily urgent, but it is important. Her golden gaze flicked looking for Evergreen's face in the crowd. If she managed to pick him out her stare would linger before she closed her eyes inhaling. I'm sure you all might be wondering why I sit here alone today. Due to the lasting effects of the quakes, Evergreen and I have decided a change was required in order for us to all move forward. The constable paused, her eyes opening once more to look around for the reactions so far of her packmates. As most of you know both the Count and I suffered from serious injuries during the cave-in near Whitefish River. I have been lucky enough to recover the functionality of my leg, Evergreen has been less fortunate. Therefore we decided it would be best if I took his rank as Count and primary leader of the pack. Evergreen will be retiring to the rank of a Noble until further notice, effective immediately.

Again Ira waited, hoping no one was against the decision. She was easily a leader through action, but not usually one with words or personal relations. It would not surprise her if someone found her leadership questionable, but she would be sure to prove her worth one way or another just as she had before.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Weight of the World - by Ira - December 27, 2019, 03:55 AM
RE: Weight of the World - by RIP Soleil - December 27, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Weight of the World - by Akida - December 27, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: Weight of the World - by Tobias - December 28, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: Weight of the World - by Evergreen - December 30, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: Weight of the World - by Connor - December 31, 2019, 01:40 AM
RE: Weight of the World - by Speedy - January 01, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: Weight of the World - by Ira - January 04, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: Weight of the World - by RIP Soleil - January 05, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: Weight of the World - by Spica - January 07, 2020, 02:58 AM