Sleepy Fox Hollow the cat keeps kicking me in his sleep
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
The man ventured close enough to inspect the dead thing, and when he withdrew to where Mou waited, Mahler spoke. He did not appear bothered by the bloated body's presence. Grim and serious was his bearing - but Mou was slowly coming to understsnd that such an aura was prevalent for the General. He was not the type of person who would grow sqeamish in the face of death, nor was he afraid, nor fixated. When he left the body Mou glanced at it with a skeptical glimmer in his own eye; perhaps he expected more from this discovery. Surprise, revulsion, maybe even blame. There was only acceptance, and Mahler was already abandoning the creature to its cavernous grave.

Mou slipped from the cave's narrow corridor and followed after the Gerneral. He would return to the body later - see it interred to softer soil perhaps, or further investigate the ornaments of leather binding it, but for now he was curious of the older man. Maegi had a strong opinion of him (Mou presumed) or else they would have sought shelter elsewhere in the wake of their pack's demise. It was time for Mou to make up his own mind.
Messages In This Thread
the cat keeps kicking me in his sleep - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 31, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: the cat keeps kicking me in his sleep - by Mahler - January 09, 2020, 02:41 AM
RE: the cat keeps kicking me in his sleep - by Mahler - January 11, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: the cat keeps kicking me in his sleep - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 19, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: the cat keeps kicking me in his sleep - by Mahler - January 22, 2020, 12:33 PM