Sun Mote Copse Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more.
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,599 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox was vaguely aware that Sundance was here, a wolf they had taken in during Towhee's and his reign at the grove. Towhee had been mentoring him, teaching him how to fight. Phox was also vaguely aware that Sundance had made his way to the Firebirds, but Dorea was nowhere to be found. Let's chalk most of this vagueness up to him being depressed about Fennec leaving and then getting a massive concussion. It's such a good plot device!

He'd been out looking to rouse up some grub, but so far, he'd come up empty-handed (or empty-jaw'd, if you want to get technical). Huffing, Phox realized that was Sundance just up ahead and he should probably get to know him if they were going to be living in the same pack (again). Hey! he called out, jogging as best as he could with his still-banged-up leg. Sundance, right? Towhee's told me a little bit about you, but I keep meaning to track you down myself.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Sundance - January 12, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Phox - January 12, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Towhee - January 12, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Phox - January 12, 2020, 05:12 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Towhee - January 13, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Phox - January 13, 2020, 10:22 PM