Moonspear Leland just got vaporized by a strange red light
453 Posts
Ooc —
Dragomir was oblivious to Desdemona until she spoke, startling him from his reverie. He'd been imagining the feel of bolting hot meat down his throat, fantasizing about the hearty meal that the marmot would provide, and drooling heavily all the while. Clearing his wet jowls with a sloppy lick, the boy straightened and turned abashedly to his companion.

Oh, thanks! he said, turning to face Desdemona. She was stunningly doe-like, so much so that it took him a second to confirm that she was, in fact, a wolf. Her fur was dark in an earthy kind of way, different from the deep shadows of his own, and her eyes were emerald green and might've been captivating if not for how stern and earnest they were. Dragomir made no effort to conceal his kill from her; instead, he pushed it forward, ignoring his belly's protest.

Would you care for some? A warm smile lifted his lips. I thought I smelled another, so I can always track that one down. Maybe you can help, if you'd like?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Leland just got vaporized by a strange red light - by Dragomir - January 21, 2020, 07:58 PM