Wapun Meadow Oh, don't yiz hear the old man say?
600 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
He was thrilled to hear where she learned the songs from, but just as Ashlar was working up the words to ask to learn some more, the woman said she needed to leave.  Ashlar immediately deflated a bit visibly with disappointment, but he could not be too upset about it.  She had already given him one good song.

Oh.  Umm, okay.  I will.  He responded a little softer, then lifted his golden eyes to her.  Maybe I can learn to sing like a sailor, and next time we meet, I can give you a song.  It was a bold statement for him and he blushed immediately after as he fought the urge to tuck into himself.  Whatever she replied, he would soon after turn and take himself back to where baba waited for him.
Messages In This Thread
Oh, don't yiz hear the old man say? - by Norsamu - January 17, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: Oh, don't yiz hear the old man say? - by Ashlar - January 24, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: Oh, don't yiz hear the old man say? - by Norsamu - January 25, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: Oh, don't yiz hear the old man say? - by Ashlar - January 26, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Oh, don't yiz hear the old man say? - by Norsamu - January 26, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: Oh, don't yiz hear the old man say? - by Ashlar - January 29, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: Oh, don't yiz hear the old man say? - by Norsamu - February 01, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: Oh, don't yiz hear the old man say? - by Ashlar - February 03, 2020, 11:05 PM