Moonspear i’m through with bibles, and i’m through with food
453 Posts
Ooc —
Dragomir could be found standing proud upon a high promontory, looking out over the windswept forests and plains far below. Hydra's howl had been for him and his sister and it had choked him up so much he couldn't return it himself; even now his eyes pricked with unshed tears and his throat felt tight. It felt like only yesterday, they were being led up to the colossal Spear by their father, he with legs stiff and atrophied from disuse, his sister fierce and protective. It felt like only yesterday, yet so much had changed.

Now Isilmë was the worn and weary one. Now Dragomir was the fierce protector. Now Vercingetorix was gone, and Aurëwen, lost to the wind. The boy drew a long breath in through his nostrils, then exhaled. His family as he once knew it was no more, but he was Moonspear now, and they were the only family he needed. He whisked his past away on a sigh, vowing to look only to the future from now on. In time, he descended from his perch, flush with honour to be accepted to their ranks proper in such a fashion.

He was looking for his sister when he came upon Arcturus, but Dragomir was always eager to share the Beta's company. He could find Isilmë later, or maybe they would find her together. Arcturus, he called, waving his tail as he loped down the steep path to flank the Beta, ears and head held appropriately low, but eyes alight with his joyous pride. What're you up to?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m through with bibles, and i’m through with food - by Dragomir - January 25, 2020, 12:25 PM