Moonspear i’m through with bibles, and i’m through with food
453 Posts
Ooc —
I guess, Dragomir conceded. No point mentioning that rotting cache meat and small animals were his main food source. If there was something better out there, he hadn't partaken in a very long time. He listened and nodded along, but didn't have anything else to say on the subject. He had questions but figured they would be better answered by actually participating in a hunt. No better way to learn than by doing. Vercingetorix would've said that, but it was Dragomir's philosophy as well.

Being kicked or dragged didn't sound like his idea of a success story, and he kept it in mind as they reached the higher expanses and began closing in on the bighorns. And what's the best when there's only two of us? he wondered, for Isilmë had yet to show. Probably she wasn't even at home. She'd been wandering away quite often, and he wasn't going to be the one to stop her. If it kept her sane, she was welcome to do whatever she needed, as long as she came home to him in the end.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m through with bibles, and i’m through with food - by Dragomir - March 02, 2020, 11:56 AM