Moonspear i’m through with bibles, and i’m through with food
453 Posts
Ooc —
How strange, thought Dragomir as he marched in lockstep with Arcturus, my paws are tingling. In fact, he felt a little bit like he was floating with no legs beneath him at all. His mouth grew more dry the further they went, and when they finally spotted the bighorns, everything about him felt weird and airy. His body didn't feel like it belonged to him anymore. He could almost say he felt like he was floating overhead, watching the pair of them from a distance, even though he was right there.

It'd been a long time since he last felt so out of touch with his own reality, and he knew it was incredibly dangerous to hunt in this state, but he couldn't get his tongue to move in order to say it. There was a glassy, vacant quality to his gaze that Arcturus might notice if he was paying close enough attention; otherwise, Dragomir merely mimicked every move the Beta made, watching without truly seeing anything except the cliff on which the bighorns milled, and a phantom recollection of his body bouncing down, playing in his mind as if viewed by a bird overhead.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m through with bibles, and i’m through with food - by Dragomir - March 26, 2020, 11:56 AM