Moonspear my throat feels raw from all this screaming
453 Posts
Ooc —
Dragomir was hot on the scent trail, too, when Hydra's howl rang over the mountaintops. Although he couldn't recall ever eating elk, the smell of large game was impossible to mistake and equally impossible to ignore. How long had it been since the wolves of Moonspear feasted so heartily? Their caches allowed them to escape the worst of the famine, but all of them had still been affected, some worse than others. The pack could do with a really good meal.

Dragomir didn't stop to howl a response. He was galloping too hard across the mountainside and was too out of breath for that. He changed his course, making a beeline for Moonspear's Alpha. When he arrived, it was to find Osiris already present. He shot the younger juvenile a warm smile and flanked Hydra on her other side, wordless, but the eager prick of his ears and the bright shine of his eyes sang of his excitement.
Messages In This Thread
my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - January 27, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Dragomir - January 27, 2020, 10:44 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Isilmë - February 12, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 19, 2020, 11:10 AM