Moonspear my throat feels raw from all this screaming
453 Posts
Ooc —
Isilmë and Desdemona soon followed, bringing the hunting party up to five. Dragomir shot the dusky adult a warm smile, remembering fondly their time tracking a marmot, and leaned gently into his sister's side in greeting. No others gathered. Either they would miss out on the opportunity to hunt or they would arrive later. Dragomir wondered if it was possible they were hiding out in the trees elsewhere, gathering another group; it would be a smart tactic.

The lesson began with Hydra's hushed voice informing them of the proper way to test the herd, as well as the points to avoid. Dragomir hungrily consumed all the information, drawing a crude picture of the elk in his head as he did. The sides were the target. Osiris asked a good question, then, and Dragomir turned his curious hazel eyes upon the matriarch for her response. He had an idea why approaching from the rear was a bad idea based on what she'd already said, but it was only a guess.

But maybe it was possible to attack the rear while running more alongside than directly behind them... a thought he kept in the back of his mind.
Messages In This Thread
my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - January 27, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Dragomir - February 04, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Isilmë - February 12, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 19, 2020, 11:10 AM