Iktome Plains And I am losing more each day it seems
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Can we have a BTS conversation about Towhee? Unless you want to have another thread with them before they get back home! Pretty sure Phox would ask about how things were back home at some point.

In her typical manner, she didn't give him a straight answer, which drove him crazy to no end... but maybe that wasn't such a terrible thing. If it had been an answer he needed right now, maybe he would have pressed her further, but leaving it out in the open seemed like a better option right now. At least this meant he didn't have to say out loud one way or the other. The nip to his shoulder meant she wasn't entirely opposed to it, which meant there was at least some chance of their friendship blossoming into something else. Phox had no intention of rushing things, so he let the answer remain at least somewhat ambiguous.

When she began to howl, Phox was quick to join in, the instinct to join her too strong to resist even if he had wanted to. His throat opened up, pushing out the air from his lungs and feeling the harmony in their voices combined. He felt that, deep down, they could make a great team. The question was whether or not they were ready or willing to go down that road. Phox reminded himself to pump the brakes just a little and told himself that they had all the time in the world to figure things out.

With the Firebirds still a few days travel from here, he assumed they could travel back together, perhaps have some conversations along the way and get a better feel for where things would land when they arrived home.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 29, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 29, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 29, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 30, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 30, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 30, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 30, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 31, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 31, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - February 01, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - February 01, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - February 01, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - February 03, 2020, 05:28 PM