Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Her words were a coo, delicate and soothing to him as his muzzle burrowed into the furs of her grayscale coating. He breaths in deep her scent yet again and exhales a long, slow sigh. He would think of her then, when he looked up to the stars, knowing she too looked to them. He would think of @Tundra too, whenever she was and their time settingly together under the starlight as she explained the name and meanings to him. 

She speaks that she had no intention of putting their relationship behind her. That she would not miss him, only to allow time to forget what bond they had built. She would find him by the seas and visit him. There was a good chance, too, come spring or summer, he would scour this mountain chain in search for her if she did not come to him first. I do hope so, too. Was all the words he could manage to mumble at the time under his lips, his tail waving delicately behind him at her kiss. His head lifts then, jutting his muzzle northward. If you follow the mountain chain along the flatlands you'll come out to the coast along a river. To the west I'll be, there is a plateau easily spotted. He explained, making it easier on her to find him should he somehow not be able to make it to her (like if he had children... or was a slave). 

I.... He hesitated, shifting uncomfortably once more. I shouldn't keep you. After all, if the pack was rallying for a move, he would hate for her to be trailing behind on her own.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - January 30, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Gracious - January 31, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - February 03, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Gracious - February 04, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - February 08, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Gracious - February 17, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - March 03, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - March 12, 2020, 10:26 PM