Stone Circle hello daughter; bye, son
201 Posts
Ooc —
Leta giggled at his proclomation; she had never remembered him being fat, but thus was the idolization of a daughter of her father. At his suggestion she waved her tail and nodded. That's a great idea!!! she expressed with ample jubilance, tail whisking left and right. Leta was not the most creative of hunters; her energies went more into imagining things pertaining to the stars. 

I... I was just wondering, really. All things have names, but the stars seem different—like wolves. Some are big, some are small... some are bright and some are not so bright. Some are always there but some... leave, she explained, gaze shifting from him to the stars then. Kinda like us. And we have names, she said, so I think... I think the stars should, that was just her opinion of course, but he did not know. 

Leta said: you see that one??? pointing to the brightest star of them all, I would call that... Dadmom star. The brightest and the best, real creative, that, was it not? She was gesturing to the North star, and Leta frowned and wrinkled her brow as she looked back to her dad. That doesn't sound like a good name. But I love it, and I love you, and I love mom, she huffed, wanting to give them something as wonderful as that star.
Messages In This Thread
hello daughter; bye, son - by Leta - January 30, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: hello daughter; bye, son - by Greyback - January 30, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: hello daughter; bye, son - by Leta - January 30, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: hello daughter; bye, son - by Greyback - January 30, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: hello daughter; bye, son - by Leta - January 30, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: hello daughter; bye, son - by Greyback - January 30, 2020, 05:39 PM
RE: hello daughter; bye, son - by Leta - February 10, 2020, 10:03 AM