Blacktail Deer Plateau curves like a Bugatti --
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
She let loose with the facts. An unstable home life, parents full of angst (which would likely lead to kids adopting the same angst), her flight from that space to this one - he felt it was very different, because he was on the inside of all that contention and quite enjoyed it, but it took hearing Harps' tiny life story to understand how it might appear to an outsider. He hadn't considered that before. It had been her choice to align herself with the wolves of Rusalka as far as Reyes was aware, and she was still here despite the drama, which did bode well for her.

That's a good word for it, he comments dryly, but then shrugs and gives a small huff of a laugh. I can't say its ever boring. But uh, I also just got back home... So I can't really answer that. If he had any say in the matter, Rusalka was in for plenty more drama and chaos.

If it helps any, now that those sisters have been booted from the crew things should settle down some. I don't rightly know what the issue was between them and my ma, but around here we look out for our own. They decided those girls were piss-poor crewmates and I backed 'em. Another shrug. If either of his mothers felt the way about anyone else, he'd do the right thing and support their decisions. Family first.

After stating all this however, Reyes realized that he probably sounded like a crazy person and that maybe his sentiments would further alienate Harps, and he didn't want that. She was new here, and young, and as far as he knew she wasn't a troublemaker. You have nothin' to fear. I know that probably sounds like bullshit comin' from me, after what I was jus' doing, but... He looked a little sheepish in that moment. What the hell could he say to fix this? You're part of our crew.
Messages In This Thread
curves like a Bugatti -- - by Reyes (Ghost) - February 03, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: curves like a Bugatti -- - by Harps - February 03, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: curves like a Bugatti -- - by Reyes (Ghost) - February 04, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: curves like a Bugatti -- - by Harps - February 05, 2020, 10:02 AM
RE: curves like a Bugatti -- - by Reyes (Ghost) - February 05, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: curves like a Bugatti -- - by Harps - February 05, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: curves like a Bugatti -- - by Reyes (Ghost) - February 05, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: curves like a Bugatti -- - by Harps - February 05, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: curves like a Bugatti -- - by Reyes (Ghost) - February 05, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: curves like a Bugatti -- - by Harps - February 05, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: curves like a Bugatti -- - by Reyes (Ghost) - February 05, 2020, 05:14 PM