Emberwood The enemy never sleeps.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
He was careful not to alarm her. The sway of his tail was greeted with a soft sway of her own plume, a welcomed sight before they began to talk. He was very well socialized, clearly comfortable and good at it - or at least in reading a situation and adjusting to it to ease his companion. 

Already she began to sink, knowing very well she was probably the worst individual to ask for a missing person. She had been keeping herself so tightly within Uaine Gorsedd's borders that she could only recognize their faces for the time being - unless one of them was who he was searching for... but her ears sank quickly, gluing to her skull as he pressed one step further before speaking.  I regret to inform you that we haven't seen Bhediya in a while.

Regretfully her cerulean eyes wandered away for a moment, thinking of what may be going on - though she and the dark-haired woman were never close. Honestly, Reiko thought that maybe the woman hated her for whatever reason. If I see her, I will send for you. Where do you hail from? So I may find you should the need arise. I will also let others know in the pack as well to keep an eye out for her.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
The enemy never sleeps. - by Artyom - February 15, 2020, 05:08 AM
RE: The enemy never sleeps. - by Reiko - February 15, 2020, 08:43 AM
RE: The enemy never sleeps. - by Artyom - February 15, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: The enemy never sleeps. - by Reiko - February 16, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: The enemy never sleeps. - by Artyom - February 16, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: The enemy never sleeps. - by Reiko - February 16, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: The enemy never sleeps. - by Artyom - February 17, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: The enemy never sleeps. - by Reiko - February 17, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: The enemy never sleeps. - by Artyom - February 18, 2020, 06:47 AM
RE: The enemy never sleeps. - by Reiko - February 18, 2020, 07:36 AM
RE: The enemy never sleeps. - by Artyom - February 18, 2020, 09:01 AM