Blacktail Deer Plateau I've got a jar of dirt!
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
He returned by way of the fields again, this time giving ample space between the borderlands to Kaistleoki and his trajectory; he did not want to encounter the giant a second time, nor anyone else of that pack.

There was nothing wrong with them mind you; Reyes was merely trying to cut his travel time down a bit, since he had been away in the mountains for far longer than anticipated. He was no mountaineer — it had taken far too much effort to work his way in to the vale, although finding the trees that @Erzulie spoke of wasn't much of a hassle.

As he crossed in to the valley and sighted the distant slope of the plateau, Reyes felt much better about all of the work he'd done. Between his teeth was a swatch of cherry bark, wide enough to be a little awkward, deep enough to jut out from under his nose by a few inches. His mother probably did not need such a large piece, but he could not figure out how to transport the skin of a tree back home without ruining it; so he'd chewed at this piece and cleaved it clean off.

The borders came and went underfoot. Reyes snaked his way between the pines and when he felt secure enough to stop, he dropped the shard of cherry wood and licked his muzzle over. His jaw muscles ached after carrying the piece so far and for so long.
Messages In This Thread
I've got a jar of dirt! - by Reyes (Ghost) - February 21, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: I've got a jar of dirt! - by Erzulie - February 24, 2020, 02:28 AM
RE: I've got a jar of dirt! - by Reyes (Ghost) - February 25, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: I've got a jar of dirt! - by Erzulie - February 27, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: I've got a jar of dirt! - by Reyes (Ghost) - March 03, 2020, 06:26 PM
RE: I've got a jar of dirt! - by Erzulie - March 05, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: I've got a jar of dirt! - by Reyes (Ghost) - March 06, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: I've got a jar of dirt! - by Erzulie - March 10, 2020, 11:23 PM
RE: I've got a jar of dirt! - by Reyes (Ghost) - March 19, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: I've got a jar of dirt! - by Erzulie - March 20, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: I've got a jar of dirt! - by Reyes (Ghost) - March 27, 2020, 09:18 PM