Neverwinter Forest And it feels like yesterday was a year ago
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
If he talked to Rosalie later about it, he probably would admit it wasn't really fair to her. But honestly, with the way things were, it wasn't going to be fair to someone, just a matter of a coin flip to figure out who. But as the one who had always seemed to be abandoned, Mal was quicker to side with the younger wolves -- there was less they could do to change things.

Mal of course had no idea what at all Zephyr's family life had looked like before it all blew apart. He assumed it was something normal in arrangement.. But Zeph had made it sound like his family pretty much hated him or something. It was why Mal hadn't pushed Zeph for his history and why he had kept quiet to Rosalie, Your mom was looking for you. I told her you were hurt, but not much more than that. I didn't know if you wanted family other than your brother to know anything at all about your life now or not. He'd shifted his eyes to Kratos then, so Rosalie couldn't tell what Mal was trying to say silently to them both, Even the good parts. Back to Zeph, So I'm leaving it all up to you. Whatever you want to say, including if you want her to stay, if that's what she wants to do. Okay? He sort of stepped to the side then, but not too far at this point. He looked back to Rosalie. Mal had said all he thought he needed to.

If Zeph didn't totally revolt at her presence then and there, Mal would back up a few more steps eventually, as it wasn't his space to be in right now.
Messages In This Thread
And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Rosalie - February 24, 2020, 11:20 PM
RE: And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Mal - February 24, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Kratos - February 24, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Zephyr - February 27, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Rosalie - February 27, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Mal - February 28, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Mal - April 03, 2020, 09:55 PM