Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Neither am I honestly, though it is interesting to listen about them. If Moon Mother favors them amongst her, so should I. He did not often preach his religion and wouldn't, though the comment was made as a simple understanding for Ying. 

She says then the lot of her family were 'mind things' - herbs, stars, gods, advice... he figured this much. She was of body, like fights. I am like body, too. He offers, allowing her to know that they were alike in this. I trained to guard and protect the women of my former home. Along with breeding purposes this was the men's common use. Living in a swamp, then the island... I hunt too, mostly water creatures. It would soon be known they had much more in common then he had realized. 

Our way has been forgotten, I think... His ginger ears fall to his crown. Eyes cast out and away, to the cliffside which led down towards the sea. I founded this land for a woman to be our Siren Queen. To lead us. But with her leaving, I fear @Ovid and @Elektra may have banded together to try and find a way to return to the island again. I have not seen them in some time.... it's just me. He openly admitted to the woman, whom he felt less a stranger given the fact that  she was family to the one and only wolf he had been in contact with for months now. 

Looking looking out around the lands, it was a beautiful spot just off the coast. With the ability to have a good view of all the lands around it. He was the only one to guard it, but from whom and why?
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: my world came to an end, then you came back again - by Aiolos - March 01, 2020, 01:30 PM