Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
998 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
She says not far, the guardian who watched with an intense spring green gaze. Like he, she guarded silently. His fire eyes to her earth regarded her, knowing she was here to protect her charge the same as Aiolos. But though he kept his side-sights his attention majorly was placed on the wispy haired woman before him. She dips her muzzle in the same gesture and then, Ying takes the floor. 

Aiolos muzzle juts out to his side, noting the very obvious island looming off the shoreline. He confirms Ying's speaking of their territory with the silent gesture. I'm Aiolos. I live on the plateau, just beyond the dead wood forest. He speaks, offering information in perhaps she may do the same. I visit Stavenger Bay often...are you taking claim there? Their marking along the outskirts of the area as though forming a border was obvious. This far it was only their two scents. It was still one more then he had up on the plateau...
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
but i woke up and there they were beside me - by Valyri - March 02, 2020, 02:37 AM
RE: but i woke up and there they were beside me - by Aiolos - March 16, 2020, 08:00 PM