Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
998 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
After an introduction of both herself and her guard, the woman admits that her intentions are to make the Bay to the east of the plateau their new home though they had yet the proper members in order to be able to withhold such a claim. They, like Aiolos, could be easily ran out from where they stayed although Aiolos had no reason to do so. Aiolos would have been more off put by the idea had he still been planning on making a pack on the plateau but alas, the idea of Sirensong had long since fallen apart along with everyone in it savor himself. It was only he and in such had proposed the high land being a placement for the Junshi instead. Having a higher advantage it made sense to him. Who knew, maybe one day the plateau would make for a proper territory; a fitting land with forest, plains and seaside bays all around for hunting and scouting. But not now. 

Aiolos silently nods in understanding and Ying takes the floor once more, stating the name of the pack on the island and its leader as well as the mentioning of Junshi. Peace and keeping the peace was Junshi's intention but Aiolos was beginning to wonder how long exactly that may last. Now, as spring was returning along with all its prey it didnt seem like it would be so much a problem. But after? When not hunting seafood on their island, Yuelong hunted here and for the sea lion which was a land literally bordering the Stavenger Bay. Unless Yuelong only agreed to hunt eaar while the Bay wolves hunted west, things could become... difficult. And should they move inland to the fields? Welp, there was a pack in the forest which hunted on the lands to likely try and avoid another pack further inland. It was a big place, the Teekon Wilds, but still with just as many wolves for competition. 

The fiery colored wold still doesnt not speak, wondering if in the long run these new wolves would feel it was worth the risk staying here or not.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
but i woke up and there they were beside me - by Valyri - March 02, 2020, 02:37 AM
RE: but i woke up and there they were beside me - by Aiolos - March 23, 2020, 09:50 AM