Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
998 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
The odd looking canine with the flowing furs spoke of their customs and thar with each hunt they planted a seed to give back to the earth. He, like Ying, didnt see the harm in that. To each their own. Ying added an offering to them on helping to mark borders then. Between allowing them to join their hunts and helping to mark their borders, it seemed like if anything the pair would be able to take the Bay as their home easily... but what was in it for them? Sharing their skills, helping to guard their borders, surely a debt would need to be repaid and Aiolos was sure that Ying would not do all this for two strangers without repayment, especially in knowing their prescene meant loosing a quite plentiful hunting ground. 

Passing both of the women a final glance, he dipped his muzzle with silent farewell and turned along with Ying brushing at his shoulder. Back to the island then.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
but i woke up and there they were beside me - by Valyri - March 02, 2020, 02:37 AM
RE: but i woke up and there they were beside me - by Aiolos - March 30, 2020, 01:02 PM