Moonspear Leave me your wake to remember you by
453 Posts
Ooc —
The further he went up the mountain, the stronger Hydra's scent got... and a new scent, too. He swallowed thickly when an errant breeze blew it into his face and a mixture of pleasant and unpleasant feelings coursed through him. It lacked for him the sharp, pungent notes that only a mature male could detect, but it nevertheless had an effect, albeit a more minor one. He still had all the right parts to perform all the motions of an adult male wolf even if he lacked the reproductive drive of one, and being unrelated, her scent was more alluring than off-putting to him, so it was unfortunate indeed that it only got stronger as he honed in.

By the time Dragomir found her, there was a raging downstairs situation happening that he did his very best to be discreet about. It wasn't an uncommon predicament these days as he morphed from innocent juvenile to awkward adolescent, but usually when it happened, it was because his mind was wandering in ways it shouldn't. Not because his Alpha female and mentor smelled absolutely delicious. The very notion that she was the cause of his reaction was deeply disturbing to him on a number of levels.

Still, he was but a child yet who lacked the bold, single-minded focus that her scent would otherwise engender, so his reason for seeking her out naturally remained unchanged. Clearing his throat nervously, the boy turned his gaze away from the dishevelled Alpha female and asked, his voice tight, Hydra. I... was wondering if Isilmë had told you if she was leaving.
Messages In This Thread
Leave me your wake to remember you by - by Dragomir - March 02, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: Leave me your wake to remember you by - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: Leave me your wake to remember you by - by Dragomir - March 03, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Leave me your wake to remember you by - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: Leave me your wake to remember you by - by Dragomir - March 07, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: Leave me your wake to remember you by - by Hydra - March 10, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Leave me your wake to remember you by - by Dragomir - March 19, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Leave me your wake to remember you by - by Hydra - March 20, 2020, 09:54 AM