Sun Mote Copse I feel so close to you right now, it's a force field.
Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
It was really weird for Eljay to see Towhee wag her tail at him and smile at him. He didn't remember ever before seeing her do that, bar when she was really really small. But the whole situation seemed very foreign to him. He looked taken aback for a few seconds before he recollected himself and smiled back at Towhee. What she then described in similarly cheerful manner was something that was familiar to Eljay: all the doubts of the first time mother, but most of them sorted themselves out, such as the milk factory or all of the worries. He was glad that overall everything seemed to be going well.

What it was that she showed when she asked if the pup sleeping a lot was normal surprised Eljay a bit; was it worry? He supposed that Towhee had worries just like everyone else, it was just that he had never seen her show doubt in any kind of way. Eljay quickly pushed that to the back of his mind though and answered: Yes, yeah, that's normal. I guess being birthed is a pretty tiring ordeal. He looked at the pup and then tentatively asked, Should I -- do you want me to look at her..?
Messages In This Thread