Neverwinter Forest blowin’ off my mom, i don’t wanna go home
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Patrolling again. You know, normal things. He'd have to leave in the next day or so to go to.. Whatever that pack was. Anyway. Something to contemplate later in the day as he plotted his escape to do so. He didn't have too much on his mind otherwise. Well, that was only gonna last a few more seconds. Squint. Someone was sitting by the borders. Familiar. As Mal got closer it became quickly clear just who it was. 

With just about every other wolf out there, Mal would have greeted them with a smile, but Cupid was one of the exceptions. He didn't know what to think. Cupid had hurt him, whether he meant to or realized, and that was a grudge that he wasn't about to just brush off. More the issue was why he was here. Look, it wasn't like Mal had any idea how long it took to have a pup, so for all he knew Cupid was showing up here to say he was wrong and to apologize. Or to taunt him again, whichever. Either way, Mal continued forward. You're back. It floated somewhere in the void between question and statement.

Apparently Mal hadn't noticed the bundle tucked behind Cupid's paws.
Messages In This Thread
RE: blowin’ off my mom, i don’t wanna go home - by Mal - March 10, 2020, 08:57 PM