Neverwinter Forest blowin’ off my mom, i don’t wanna go home
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
And like that the two stormed off. What the hell? What even just happened? He was missing something here, but what that was wasn't obvious to Mal at all. Why had Zephyr snapped like that? Whatever. He had other things to think about, and just lead Cupid to their destination.

And thus the question on everyone's mind was brought up. Mal shook his head, I don't have a clue. You know him, though? He'd been thinking nearly the same thing as Cupid, but figured somehow Cupid was the source of ire. But he and the kid were safe now. That was the important part -- though Mal should find that pelt Hua brought. He moved forward, searching for where it had ended up buried under the snow. If they come skulking back in a few days and pretend nothing happened, I won't be surprised.

If he's still are acting like to you that whenever they do wander back, just call me, okay? I'm not gonna allow it. And -- aha, there it was. He cleared the snow, picked the rabbit pelt out of the snow with his teeth and gave it a vigorous shake. Mal went to Cupid, dropping the pelt in front of his paws before taking a step back. If it helps, you can have it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: blowin’ off my mom, i don’t wanna go home - by Mal - March 28, 2020, 02:41 PM