Neverwinter Forest We’re falling for pleasure
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Well, he had been kind of joking about it, but whatever. At least then he really didn't get devoured by Kratos or something? I saw him at the meeting, but when I got back from Moonspear, seemed like he'd been gone a while. I don't even know what way he left. There was only so much Mal could do to keep people safe -- they'd been warned, so leaving on their own was taking their safety in their own hands. But back to the... Dammit, what did she call it again? Whatever the hell the mercenary group thing was. Either way, if you guys want to be part of her little group, Ying said she could probably be called by going out to the field near here and calling from there.

Moving on to part two, I was also hoping you'd be interested in training as many wolves as you'd be comfortable with here -- I think most of us could at least use a bit of a refresher. Make it even less likely we'll have someone end up chewed on. Then they also wouldn't have to worry about Kratos wandering off like Zephyr had said he was apt to. Seemed like a win-win overall.

Only difficulty was both Kratos and Zephyr were soon to do a disappearing act. So much for all this, not that Mal knows.
Messages In This Thread
We’re falling for pleasure - by Mal - March 11, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: We’re falling for pleasure - by Kratos - March 14, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: We’re falling for pleasure - by Mal - March 14, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: We’re falling for pleasure - by Kratos - March 22, 2020, 01:01 AM
RE: We’re falling for pleasure - by Mal - March 22, 2020, 02:16 AM
RE: We’re falling for pleasure - by Kratos - March 22, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: We’re falling for pleasure - by Mal - March 23, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: We’re falling for pleasure - by Kratos - March 27, 2020, 09:21 AM
RE: We’re falling for pleasure - by Mal - March 27, 2020, 05:28 PM