Neverwinter Forest In a garden where the sun still shines
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He nodded. Well, he'd keep her up to date then and... That would be it? He'd already kind of gotten used to wrangling things himself so to have something basically run by someone else was kinda weird but... Kinda made sense? After all, she had a better idea of what she wanted than he did.

But how could he know what he didn't know? Sure, he might run in blind, but he meant well at the very least. One would hope that they'd be able to stop any major problems from happening -- that whatever did happen, they could work around problems. That was the way life was, and it wasn't like he'd been given an easy hand in life to start. Things were always a struggle. As it is, I plan to be there for my kids. I'm not interested in just giving up if stuff gets a little tough -- I know what it's like to be the ignored kid, and I'm not gonna let that happen. He gave her more of a smirk than a smile, I think that it'd be confirmed that I can be an annoyingly stubborn creature when I get my mind set on something. And since I'm saying I'm here to help you out, that's what I'm doing -- you shouldn't have to do any of it alone, so you won't be.
Messages In This Thread
In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 11, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 24, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 24, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 25, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 26, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 26, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 27, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 28, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 28, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 31, 2020, 02:54 PM