Moonspear oh you get into my head, give me feelings that i won't forget
453 Posts
Ooc —
He was surprised, but not displeased, to eventually hear footfalls behind him, followed by Hydra's deep chuff for attention. He quickly finished up his last urinary marking, scraped his paws against the earth, and turned a quizzical eye and ear toward her. A flurry of awkward nerves abruptly fluttered in his stomach, but they were quick to disappear when he realized she no longer smelled alluring. She smelled like her usual self, stone and snow and pine trees, just like their home.

Were you looking for me? he wondered, stepping to the side to give her room to walk by him. As befit his station, he would follow just behind. He was proud to be one of her highest ranking wolves besides her co-leaders, but that didn't mean he overlooked their relative positions. Even the highest subordinate was still just a subordinate, and he felt no less submissive around Hydra than he had when he first arrived at Moonspear with his father and sister. A little more comfortable to speak his mind given his age and his progress here, but that was all.