Neverwinter Forest do not let me down
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
See, it would have been much easier if he'd been able to speak to her directly. Or not, considering the timing of that thread, but it wasn't like Mal had been aware of that. It might have been funny from a writer's perspective, though. Only one I have a physical description of: black, purple eyes, and he got pretty messed up when one of mine fought him off. Hopefully he's dead, but if not, I'd hope he'd be pretty easy to spot. The other I didn't get a description of -- he freaked out my packmate too much for that -- but he wasn't interested in killing the kid seemed like, but uh... Pause. How did he explain what happened to Phillip? Phillip himself hadn't said anything to confirm, and saying it to a stranger felt weird. It messed him up more mentally than anything. He should go find Phillip, find out how he was doing. It had been a while since Mal had crossed paths with him, but he'd been busy, so that didn't seem too odd right now.

But both attacks were unprovoked and on near-yearlings and occurred more to the east. One in the dead forest, another at the lake beyond. I don't know if either attacker came back since the attacks. Once I'm able to leave again I'm planning to continue informing packs. I'll be able to see if they're still lingering then, I think -- I know all their scents at least. He had a thought then, Of the original three, I do wonder how much they remember or know about either of our scents. Of my pack, I think I'm the only one who would recognize theirs here at this point. I don't know how much attention they were actually paying when they came through my territory before. Would they recognize yours or were you always the one on their trail? It might effect recon, after all. Mal enjoyed just being able to trade on information instead of getting into the fray, but it would make it hard if suddenly he might become the hunted.
Messages In This Thread
do not let me down - by Hydra - March 13, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 15, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 15, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 16, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 16, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 17, 2020, 12:16 AM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 17, 2020, 07:58 PM