Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
998 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
It was not only Hua who's words from @Ying weighed hard. Aiolos had kept a fair distance from everyone since joining the ranks on the island which was not at all which he had originally hoped for. He saw less of Ruo now then he had when he was a loner. He saw less in Ying since he had as a loner. Not that he did not both admire and fear her strength and determination, but the harshness of it all. (And soon to learn it was not even upon Hua's ruling) Aiolos had not even known Ruo had thought of him in such a manner and to think Ying was saying they were to be wed if they were to touch? Well, Aiolos hadn't even thought that was on the table! 

The young flame was confused as ever, just moving along and trying to get to know these knew lands (and island all to itself) that he would now be calling home. On the outskirts he strode once more, the beach side more towards the southern portion, debating if he should leave the island for a time to ponder his thoughts and perhaps hunt or recruit. It was here on this early dawn, with the sky still alight with pinks and oranges, he would find his Empress. 

All alone, Empress? His ginger ears fell, head falling to and tilting out to the side to take a look at her features as he shifted around her side. She looked plagued with wonder and worry, just as he.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - March 13, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - March 13, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - March 13, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - March 13, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - March 13, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - March 13, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - May 01, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - May 17, 2020, 06:49 PM