Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
998 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Hua did not seem upset with his words nor did she object to them. Her dusky black skull nods and she continues on. What he had not expected was a confirmation of whom exactly she was speaking of. She wanted advice and Aiolos could even see why she would want it from him. He was new, a foreigner not of the family. He could be completely unbiased and speak the truth. Still he was not expecting to hear Ying's name cross her dark mug and the surprise of it was left evident on his face. He understood exactly why Ying had formed the group, why she thought it a good idea and a way to protect and unite the local packs with one large solid force. But she didnt tell her leader? He expected when Ying went to other packs, she spoke to their Lead, so why did she not consul Hua when it involved her members and making an alliance with others? 

He nods, lost for words though it is obvious he had not known. Not that it would have mattered then given the fact that he had been but a loner. She admits her faults - her worry, her nervousness, her untrusting towards Ying and in the end, fear. A fear of what her sister may do. It caused a frown to deepen over his expression. A leader should not act like this. Should not be fearful of her subordinates, shouldnt need to worry, to question every turn. Maybe that's why Ying acted against her and why Hua couldnt trust anyone else to share her secrets with... You think she'd really hurt you? Attack you? She wanted to know who's side Aiolos would choose and he gulps. Oh boy. What had he gotten into... If she flat out attacked you..then yes, I'd protect you. If she challenged?

He shifts, taking a step back and moving in front of Hua so he could look at her directly. A pack wont survive if a leader's position is questioned. It strives by unity. It's a pack after all. If Ying isnt happy with your rule, she should discuss it with you or challenge it. Sneaking around, speaking against leadership rules, it doesnt just hurt the leader... it tears the whole pack apart and no one wins.  And confuses the hell out of its members who wouldnt know who to turn to for guidance. You should not be afraid. Your our Empress and should reflect that. You should speak with Ying and if words do not work, then a challenge. I know Ying is a warrior and that's not fair if your not. Not all who are the strongest should lead because of it... And Hua likely wasnt.  So maybe a vote amongst the pack? Just do it right. 

Though he could understand if she was afraid she would loose, if she didnt want to loose. No one did. But if the pack fell apart because of this then there would be no one to lead anyhow. After a pause, she then asks if he wanted to talk about his past. He shifts hesitantly, falling to a sit in front of her. I uhh... if you want me to. While he had no problem speaking of the Nereides and their ways. Speaking of his family pack which they had raided...well, that was a little different.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - March 13, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - March 13, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - March 13, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - March 13, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - March 13, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - March 13, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - May 01, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - May 17, 2020, 06:49 PM